November 2, 2020
Established MEP Engineering Consulting firm in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking to fill Administrative Assistant position. Immediate start date. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- College degree.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher).
- Relevant work experience, preferably in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction or General Contractor industry.
- Proficiency in Deltek or equivalent accounting software is desirable.
- Personal attributes: Fast Learner, Tech savvy, proactive and positive personality, works well under pressure, team worker.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare proposals for new potential projects and additional service proposals for existing projects. Maintain master lists and files for proposals and supporting documents.
- Prepare and organize project specifications on Deltek Avitru (Master Specifications software).
- General front desk tasks (answering phones, greeting clients, filing, organizing conference calls and meetings, sorting correspondence, typing documents for the engineers and management).
- Assist the Accounting and HR Dept. with general tasks such as preparation of Accounts Payable, creating new vendors in the system, sending invoices to clients, filing and paying bills using Deltek Accounting software.
- Provide support to other team members for deliverables as needed, including but not limited to gathering information, preparing resumes/fact sheets, editing, proofing, and production of documents.
To apply please contact us via the form on this page and attach your current resume