Established MEP Engineering Consulting firm in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking to fill a Senior Mechanical Engineer position. Immediate start date. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with PE license.
- Efficient in Revit and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in MEP consulting industry.
- Personal attributes: Fast Learner, Tech savvy, proactive and positive personality, works well under pressure, team worker.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide heating and cooling load analysis for low rise and high rise residential and commercial projects, select equipment.
- Ensure all projects are designed as per local and State mechanical Codes primarily for Florida.
- Min 10 years experience in consulting industry is a must.
- Provide quality and cost control during the design and construction process.
- Strive to accomplish company goal of quality workmanship by improving quality of design and setting standards.
- Lead the project team to ensure technical accuracy of the project deliverable.
- Identify and address the needs for additional services and fees to clients in a timely fashion.
- Conduct technical reviews of engineered drawings and specifications prior to issuing to clients and the design teams for review, design, permit and construction.
- Conduct fields review as per engineered mechanical set and highlight deficiencies.
To apply please contact us via the form on this page and attach your current resume